Thursday, November 24, 2016

Woman glassed for smiling at someone she thought she recognised


A woman has been scarred for life after she was hit in the face with a wine glass by a woman she smiled at. Charlotte Green accused Rosie Skitt of looking at her in a ‘sarcastic way’. However Rosie, 25, recognised Green from her sister’s football team and she smiled simply to say hello at the Chantrey pub, Sheffield. Green, 20, went over to her saying ‘do you have a problem with me’ before striking with the glass. She has now been jailed for 18 months for the attack. Rosie, who still has flashbacks and wears NHS prescription make-up to hide the scars, told the court: ‘It has had a profound impact upon me and my whole family. I have suffered life- changing injuries which will affect me life-long and I relive that day every day in my head. ‘My scars on my face are a permanent daily reminder. I have permanent nerve damage to my face, facial twitching and loss of feeling. I am currently awaiting further surgery.’ | Metro News
via http://youtu.be/12C_30M3qYY
Load disqus comments

0 comments