Saturday, March 28, 2015

Zayn Finally Spoke After Exit From 1D

Zayn finally spoke after exit from 1D (Photo: Google)

After a silent associated departure from One Direction, Zayn Malik finally spoke.


In an exclusive interview with The Sun, Zayn admitted that the decision spelled "crazy, wild, and a little crazy." Even so, he then stated: "I now feel more in control of my life. I feel I have done the right thing, right for me and right for children 1D."

Furthermore, in relation to allegations concerning the division between the personnel 1D, the 22-year-old star insists that it is indeed "a big mistake". On the contrary, he does not deny that so far he had indeed survived in 1D only for the sake of the fans who have been loyal support and 1D.


"I did try to do something I enjoy doing for a while, for the happiness of others as possible. Especially is the fans. I just try to do it for the fans. I was angry because I felt like I was going to let them in some ways," said the singer born in Bradford, England.

Meanwhile, when asked about whether he might be back to 1D at a later date, Zayn prefer not to answer. "I really do not know if I can answer that. I do not know," he said. He was even more interested to talk about how the band's future without him.


"They will still continue 1D for a while. They will continue to do what they want to do and I think they will be fine for a while. I think they will remain so," he said.

Well, the news of the departure of Zain 1D is broke not long after he suffered stress due to the spread of a number of photographs along with a tattooed blonde woman in cyberspace. Fortunately, it was not able to destroy her engagement and Perrie Edwards who has been going on for two years. He also explained that the singer Little Mix is ​​"a good girl" who "supports" the decision.


Load disqus comments

0 comments