Monday, January 5, 2015

Madonna defends picture ribbon entwined figures

Madonna
Madonna hugged her son David (left), while her daughter Mercy looked forward when they are visiting Malawi.


Pop singer Madonna defended works depicting the faces of the figures such as Martin Luther King Junior, Nelson Mandela wrapped by ribbon on social media networks.


Images of "winding" is sent fans who imitate the cover image used Madonna on her new album, Rebel Heart. However, a number of comments on Facebook saying the pictures show bad taste.

"Excuse me. I do not want to compare myself with others," Madonna said in her Facebook page.
"I admire and acknowledge the Rebel Heart (Heart rebellious). It is not a crime, defamation or racism!", Madonna added.

In his message Madonna also said, "If they put me in the same category with these leaders ... Thank you."
"I feel very honored, and I hope I can reach one percent of what has been achieved these leaders."

Diana
Princess Diana was the Rebel Heart or heart rebelled, said Madonna.

After this statement, the image of Princess Diana of England mounted in social media Madonna.

"Yes, Princess Diana was ❤️#rebelheart!" Write Madonna accompanying photograph of Princess Diana. "Whoever is also struggling to get freedom is ❤️#rebelheart."

John Lennon, Bob Marley and Marilyn Monroe pictures, including those in the tape wrapped around social media sites Madonna.



Source of news and pictures: BBC
Load disqus comments

0 comments