Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pacquiao: I should win!

Pacquiao: Harusnya Saya yang Menang!
(Photo: BBC)

 Las Vegas - Filipino boxer, Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather disappointed lost. Pacman judge himself was the one who deserved the victory.



In a game called Fight of the Century, which was held at the MGM Garden Arena on Sunday (05/03/2015) afternoon local time, Pacquiao defeated in absolute numbers of Mayweather with an assessment of the three judges 118-110, 116-112, 116-112.

Pacquaio felt he was the one who deserved to win the battle, because Mayweather is more often than hitting avoiding movement.

"It was a good fight, I thought I won. He did not do anything, just dodge and move out. I hit a lot more. I should have won," Pacquiao said, quoted by the BBC.

"He continues to move and dodge and not easily launch a punch when your opponent much of the way. I can cope with his strength, but he was not as strong as opposed to the other. It's not about the size of the body. I've competed against boxer bigger than himself and not be a problem," he terminate. (INILAHCOM)
Load disqus comments

0 comments