Sunday, May 3, 2015

Defeat Pacquiao, Mayweather's comments

Kalahkan Pacquiao, Ini Komentar Mayweather
(Photo: BBC)

Las Vegas - USA boxer, Floyd Mayweather, was able to maintain unbeaten record after victory in the absolute numbers of Filipino boxer, Manny Pacquaio. What comments?



In a fight held at the MGM Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Sunday (03/05/2015) afternoon local time, the three judges give the victory to Mayweather 118-110, 116-112, 116-112.

With this result, Mayweather maintains unbeaten record with a record of 48 wins with 26 knockouts. 38-year-old boxer has the right to the title WBA, WBC, and WBO.

"I want to thank God for this victory. I also want to thank the fans who came and those that exist throughout the world. Pacquiao really tough boxer. Now I know why he is one of the world's best fighter," said Mayweather, quoted by the BBC.

"I knew he was going to discredit me. He got a few moments in the match, but I continue to make it out of reach. I am an intelligent fighter. We managed to do what must be done and I am grateful," he continued.

Although managed to beat Pacquiao, Mayweather insists not be hanging up his gloves. He still wants to fight one more time.

"My last fight later in September and after that time I was hanging up his gloves," he closed.
(INILAHCOM)
Load disqus comments

0 comments