Thursday, December 18, 2014

Spotted, Pregnant Woman Cheating on Her Husband's Side

Picture Detail


United States - Infidelity often happens in a marriage. So what if the affair happened while watching a football game with.


A supporters claimed to have seen a woman in front of her audience is cool to send an SMS to the man suspected intimate affair. Down seating position makes it quite freely supporters read messages from this woman.

Supporters of the suspect people who get the SMS women are mistresses because, the man sitting next to him more like a husband. This was concluded by the fans after seeing the interaction of both. In addition, the woman's message to the affair, which reads 'I wish I could be with you all day' and 'I'll see you as soon as I finished with him'.

Feel sorry and kinship as the Detroit Lions fans, supporters had then write and leave a note on the action 'cheating' is for the woman's husband was.

"I'm watching the game when the Detroit Lions saw this woman 8 months pregnant possibility is sending an SMS," her said in a Facebook status. The SMS reads 'I wish I could be with you all day' and 'I'll see you as soon as I finished with her'.

Supporters had said she was always hiding his phone every time her husband's embrace or talk to him.

"So as a fellow man and as supporters of the Detroit Lions, I feel sorry and write a note to the woman's husband." Said supporters who saw the action of the woman having an affair. Interestingly, the woman is in a state of pregnancy.

The note reads, "Hi Bro, I do not know you and you do not know me. If you sit here again, please check your wife's cell phone. He has just sent a message to a man named" Jason "who said that she wanted with her all day. Heart heart and hopefully fine. Happy Thanksgiving and #Chive ON! "


(photo: mirror)
Load disqus comments

0 comments